17.3.11

~Happy St Patrick's Day~


Erin Go Bragh!

Happy St Patrick's Day to you.
 I hope you have a good day whether you celebrate or not!
Do you decorate for St. Patrick's Day?
I don't, but since I have this little plate with shamrocks decorating it, I thought I would use it on my hall table. Funny thing is though, the plate is made in Portugal!


I'm celebrating for a different reason today.
I again called the store where my Reader was purchased and got a very nice young man who asked the right questions, and within minutes he had found and printed a copy of the 
sales receipt.
I picked it up and took it back with my Reader to the Repair centre. 
It should be back within 2 weeks, and it will be mailed to my door!


5 comments:

  1. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. May you always have
    Walls for the winds,
    A roof for the rain,
    Tea beside the fire,
    Laughter to cheer you,
    Those you love near you,
    And all your heart might desire!

    Happy St. Patrick's Day, dear Sheila:-) I don't decorate for this holiday at all but when the kids were living at home I use to.

    Glad you're able to get your Reader sent in for repairs, it can be so frustrating, can't it!

    I DO hope we get to meet this summer:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes it just takes finding the right person who can help you. I'm glad you were able to resolve your problem.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear your reader is being mended. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot I read Secret Daughter too.
    I turn 40, I start forgetting everything. Scary.
    Happy St.Patty's day!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. It's always good to have company!