13.6.10

~Itchy feet~

I'm restless.
PH would move at the drop of a hat.
He is more adventurous than me.
I need a challenge in my life, something different.
The thing is I don't know what I want or where I want to be.
I won't stress over it.
If it is meant to be it will happen.
I'm looking for a sign, something that says it's time.

It's my friend Robyn's fault.
Not that I'm casting any type of blame here!
She is moving soon, and is in the process
of renovating a house to make it 'her home'.
Our house was only intended to be a 'stop~gap'
but that was 23 years ago.

So I'm putting it out there, into the universe,
and I will wait and see what comes back to me.

Photo above taken last Monday at Georgian Bay,
where I had a lovely lunch with my sister on their boat
while the guys played golf.
This a view I could move for...

Hope your weekend is good...hugs..xo


11 comments:

  1. You are not alone... maybe robyn moving has cast that energy among us! I too wish something exciting would happen... I would love to move to the country/rural place! one can dream!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My house is for sale.... wanna move to my neighbourhood?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you're feeling since I'm going through the same thing. I've been so restless, wanting to do things, go places, and yes, even move!! We get so set in our ways, though, and almost afraid of doing anything drastic! lol Like you, I'm just waiting to see what happens...just hope it doesn't take another 20 years! lol A gorgeous view for sure, one could get used to that:-) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree. There is so much to do.
    Life is for living!!! Maybe a trip to Oz to see "Miss R" how fun would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  5. HB sounds like your hubby. He would move tomorrow if we could. I'm more of the stick-my-roots-down-and-stay kind of person.

    LOVE that photo!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wondering if in your heart of hearts you are visualizing a particular location to move to. The nice weather is probably what really started it! heheh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I get like that sometimes, but then I try to make changes to where I am. I am the one that usually says "what next". My husband like just staying put. But he has actually said recently "what next". I was shocked. There is something exciting about moving and cleaning out things.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I sometimes get this very same urge! I think it's got something to do with 'needing a new project'. However, i've just got back from a week's holiday and it felt so good to be 'home', even though it is far from perfect, and I wish we had a bigger garden.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, Sheila, I go through that often. I look for signs too. Whatever will be, will be.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  10. noooooooooo don't do it !!

    10 yrs ago I renovated Inglewood.. and 10yrs later doing the same at Villa Maria.. trouble is, I am 10yrs older and I feel it..

    if you have put it out there.. i tell ya, the Universe will grab it and run!! be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am the same way Sheila... I think everything has to be lined up in the universe to let me know "this is the time!"

    When you come across it, you will know.

    Yes... pretty view! I could move there too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. It's always good to have company!