18.9.09

~My kind of weather..~

This is my kind of weather. Sunny blue skies, a nice breeze and no humidity. The perfect day for a drive to a small country town, to browse the shops without the hordes of tourists that will be there on the weekend. That's exactly what we did after going for hubby's 
pre-op this morning.
I bought a nice runner for the buffet in rich Fall colours, some candles and other bits and bobs in seasonal colours. A crock pot, filled with simmering hearty chili that I prepared earlier, awaited us on our return. Fall will be here officially on September 22nd. I'm ready..!

Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

  1. I love this time of year too. Last weekend I made Rizza's Polish cabbage soup. It is so good. I'm lonesome for more, now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. no humidity sounds good to me. don't come here in summer if you don't like humidity.

    Spring Equinox for me on 22nd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Autumn.
    It is my kind of weather too!
    Crisp mornings just fill me with energy!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my favorite time of year, the warm colors, cool weather, and hot food. A time that says enjoy the last of the season and get warm before winter and evening.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sheila,
    Sounds like the perfect day.

    Hugs,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY Autumnal Equinox!
    Mmmmm, a simmering pot of chili. That is my dinner tomorrow night now. Good on ya, mum!
    You and fall are like peas and carrots. Sympatico, baby. xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. It's always good to have company!