30.4.09

~Waking to sunshine~

The sun is shining brightly through our living room window, and there is not much on my agenda. I have a pile of new novels, so guess what I plan for today?
We had some sobering news this week. PH has a new Dr. and we like him very much. We liked the last one, but he is retiring. New Dr. made a new discovery.
Now it begins again...the waiting for appointments for tests and pre-ops, then surgery on May 20th.
We will take each day as it comes, and enjoy all life has to offer. Worry changes nothing.
I hope the sun is shining where you are!

12 comments:

  1. My prayers are with you both.

    Love, Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...each day as it comes... and make the best and most of them...
    {{HUGS}} to you both
    T
    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Sheila as we well know..worry changes nothing. Keep the faith ..love and hugs NG
    BTW..I am also beginning to enjoy the sunshine!Dear daughter doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aloha sheila..
    I love your sunshine living room and your optimistic outlook, hugs to you and hubby..
    Peace n blessings, Kai

    ReplyDelete
  5. thinking of you both! hugs krissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the sunny and minimalistic room very much! It looks so comfy.
    Good luck to you and your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ....taking each day as it comes. My thoughts are with you both.

    BIG HUGS,
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Worry changes nothing."
    Very wise words Sheila.

    Enjoy what life has to offer and take each day as it comes... more wise words. That is all we can do. It empowers us.

    Keeping you and Ivo in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hold tight and love on each other.

    ((((Big Hugs))))

    ReplyDelete
  9. My prayers are with you both, dear Sheila. Taking it one day at a time is the best attitude to take, as you say, worrying doesn't help any but I know it's hard not to! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. My prayers are with you Sheila. Glad you like the new Dr. Loved your collage in the previous post.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will say prayers for you both...and do send my love and many hugs.
    Your spirit is so special...so bright. I am blessed to know you.

    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. It's always good to have company!